Complete Tutoring Lessons
Dealing With Students That Need Help In Every Subject?
The Teach All Kids' tutoring lesson booklets will help
Use the ready-to-print tutoring lesson booklets complete with answer sheets to help your students quickly reach grade level in their academic subject areas and become proficient in school.Just print and teach – tutoring lesson booklets including teaching worksheets that come with answer sheets.
Four Levels of Proven Lessons For Quick Results
Indexes to TEACH ALL KIDS Tutoring Lesson Booklets:
- PreBeginner's Lessons — PreBeginner's Lesson Index — samples
- Beginner's Lessons — Beginner's Lesson Index — samples
- Intermediate's Lessons — Intermediate's Lesson Index — samples
- Advanced Lessons — Advanced Lesson Index — samples
If a student is at the advanced level but still struggling with reading, then use an advanced lesson booklet and substitute the decoding words and the reading comprehension worksheet from a cooresponding intermediate lesson booklet.
Go to our Ready-To-Print 'Teach All Kids' Tutoring Lesson Booklets with answer sheets.
Teach All Kids Complete Tutoring Lessons Include:
Each lesson includes:
Re✓erseFixUp dot patterns for the development of thinking and visual skills which is especially necessary for dyslexic students
– ReverseFixUps also deal with letter and number reversal difficulties.
(example of a Re✓erseFixUp)
- decoding words for reading fluency
- basic math fact drills to ensure that students can access their math facts quickly
- reading comprehension for information retrieval and writing skill building – our paragraph writing rules give students a simple formula for writing a paragraph
- language arts skills page(s) including alphabetic order, figures of speech, classifying, etc.
- thinking skills to build their IQs and problem solving techniques
- spelling using a fill-in the missing letters sheet which removes the dread normally confronted when dealing with spelling lists.
- math concepts to teach basic concepts to help students succeed in math.
Go to our Ready-To-Print 'Teach All Kids' Tutoring Lesson Booklets with answer sheets. (tutoring lesson samples)
Working With ESL Students
- ESL mispronounced words for intermediate and advanced students
- ESL conversation worksheets
- Reading comprehension worksheets
- Thinking logic brain teasers
Assembling the Proper Strategies and Tools.
You want to be a tutor but don't really know where to begin....The Teach All Kids tutoring lesson booklets include sets of worksheets with answers structured for students at four ability levels -- prebeginners, beginners, intermediates, and advanced. They are designed to progressively teach students the skills that they need to succeed in school.
Reading Skills for more information and teaching techniques.
Math Skills for more information and teaching techniques.
Math Lessons section.
Worksheets that TEACH!
Worksheets include math facts, math concepts, reading, language arts, reading comprehension, spelling, decoding words, brain teasers, science & holiday topics, ESL and ReverseFixUp:
- TEACHING Worksheets(samples)
- PRACTICE Worksheets (samples)
- Tutoring Lesson booklets (samples)
- FREE Worksheets
Looking for a specific worksheet — go to the Website Index for a direct link.
Return to the Home Page
Together, we can teach all kids
This site has been developed based upon the best available information and learning techniques. The authors are committed to providing materials noted for their quality, clarity and relevance, suitable for both public and education use. There are effective techniques and ideas, specially designed teaching worksheets, ReverseFixUp for letter reversals and complete tutoring lesson booklets.
Nurturing a Love of Learning.
As a valued resource for both parents and educators, Teach All Kids is committed to providing both free and paid member-only worksheets and usage advice based upon proven techniques that help your child or student to be more successful. Those choosing to become subscribed members will have immediate access to all of our more than 2,700 additional teaching resources.