Children are unique individuals with unique minds and they all learn in their own unique way. Discovering your student's learning uniqueness and then using it to teach the student how to succeed in school is an educational opportunity not to be missed.
Find Out Why Teachers are Renewing Their Memberships
Improve reading fluency, use a paragraph writing formula, find math techniques to help struggling students, deal with letter and number reversals, use thinking brain teasers as a fun way to help students improve their logic & thinking skills.
Inside this site you'll find information and worksheets to help with math, reading comprehension, language arts, grammar, thinking and ESL learning issues.
- Are you finding it difficult to locate material that works for your struggling students?
- Are you looking for some new teaching techniques?
- Are you looking for teaching worksheets, lesson plans and classroom sheets?
- Are you looking for teaching worksheets for your teacher's aide to use with your students with learning difficulties?
Strengthen Your Struggling Students Today
Teacher Quote: "Most of my students are either LD/SLD or OHI (for ADHD). I am so thankful to have found your WONDERFUL site! I have been teaching special ed. for 13 years and I have never found anything on-line that is as comprehensive and as useful as yours. My kids are really enjoying the reinforcement that your worksheets give them, and they are at exactly the right pace for them. All the items I've printed so far have been fantastic!"
Teaching can be tough work, use the right tools.
Most of worksheets for teachers come with answers – let your struggling students do the appropriate worksheet then give them the answer sheet and let them correct the worksheet themselves. Not only will this allow the student to work independently, it will also improve their self-esteem.
Tools just for you – Worksheets just for them.
See our Teaching Resources for printable teaching and practice worksheets, complete tutoring lesson booklets, brain teasers, etc.
- Re✓erseFixUp dot pattern worksheets for letter and number reversals. (free worksheet samples)
- Tutoring Lesson Booklets - complete lessons including Re✓erseFixUp, math drills and concepts, reading comprehension, language arts, word decoding lists, spelling and thinking skills worksheets. (free worksheet samples)
- Math worksheets – teaching and practice for both basic facts and concepts. (free worksheet samples)
- Reading and Language Arts worksheets – teaching and practice. (free worksheet samples)
- Reading Comprehension – worksheets contain educational material requiring the student to answer questions and write a paragraph on the topic. (free worksheet samples)
- Science teaching worksheets. (free worksheet samples)
- Thinking skills worksheets including brain teasers, analogies and study techniques. (free worksheet samples)
- Writing technique worksheets including border paper writing sheets. (free worksheet samples)
- Holiday worksheets. – analogies, acrostic poems, alliterations, thinking and math practice sheets.
- Teaching Worksheets (free worksheet samples)
- Practice Worksheets (free worksheet samples)
- Free Worksheets
Looking for a specific worksheet go to the Website Index for a direct link.
Check out our Math Lessons section.
Try using the Math Practice worksheets — great for daily drills. These sheets are designed to put related facts together, giving students greater confidence and speed as they work through them.
Our math worksheets are not randomly generated, they are well-thought-out, strategically designed to help students progress through the learning process.
Reenergizing your teaching.
Go to Reading Skills Section for more information and teaching techniques.
Go to Math Skills Section for more information and teaching techniques.
See our Educational Worksheets
Go to the Website Index
Go to Home page
Simple changes with big results!
Keeping abreast of the best in contemporary scholarship and usage, Teach All Kids is committed to providing both free and member-only worksheets and usage advice based upon proven techniques that help your child or student to be more successful. Those choosing to become paid members will have immediate access to over 2,500 additional teaching resources.