Commas can be placed in a number to group 3 digits together. This makes reading or saying the number easier.
Start at the end of the number and place a comma in-front of every third number.
Holidays are a time to give educational gifts from high tech games that require math, language art or reading skills to simple items that can be used to practice educational skills.
- Have a student that is not performing at grade level?
- Have a student that is weak in one area and just average in other grade level classes?
- Have a student that is at grade level but wants to be above average?
Tutoring Has Never Been Easier
- Want to be the tutor with a waiting list?
- Want to be the tutor with a students that value your tutoring?
- Want to be the tutor that is a success?
What Skills Do Students Need?
It's That Time of Year Again
School has been back in session for a few months and for some kids, parents and teachers the struggle dealing with learning difficulties continues.
Why are these worksheets so valuable?
- Why do some kids have trouble learning?
- How this site can help if your child can't .....
- ReverseFixUp for letter and number reversals
- If you only have time to teach your child three things
- What works to teach reading?
- What works to teach math?
- Math Lessons
- What's easy to teach and what's not?
- Website Index
Decoding words is more than just sounding a word out!
It is a means for training the brain to see the little sound units or small words within a larger word.
Why is this important?