Teach All Kids
Reach ... and Teach All Kids
- some students are taught the correct way
- some students are taught the wrong way
- successful, confident students are taught their way
... Helping Kids Reach Their Educational Potential
Children are unique individuals with unique minds and they all learn in their own unique way. Discovering your student's learning uniqueness and then using it to teach the student how to succeed in school is an educational opportunity not to be missed.
Practical Educational Solutions to Turn Struggling Students into Successful Students.
This site has been developed based upon the best available information and learning techniques. The authors are committed to providing materials noted for their quality, clarity and relevance, suitable for both public and education use. There are effective techniques and ideas, specially designed teaching worksheets, ReverseFixUp for letter reversals and complete tutoring lesson booklets.
Improved early learning abilities = Improved family and school life = A Better Future For Each Child.
Areas of Interest
- Why do some kids have trouble learning?
- Re✓erseFixUp for letter and number reversals
- If you only have time to teach your child three things.
- What works to teach reading?
- What works to teach math?
- What's easy to teach and what's not?
- Website Index
Sections – Learning Strategies – Your Key to Helping Struggling Students
- Reading Skills Section information and teaching techniques
- Math Skills Section information and teaching techniques
- Thinking Skills Section information and teaching techniques
- Classroom Teachers
- Parents & Homeschoolers
- Website Index
Worksheets that Deliver!
- Teaching Resources & Worksheets – over 2,900 specially designed worksheets, lesson booklets, etc. with answer sheets.
- Re✓erseFixUp for Letter and Number Reversals.
- Tutoring Lesson Booklets
- Thinking Logic Brain Teasers - over 75 brain teasers that help kids learn how to resolve them.